Tuesday, May 12, 2009

How Far Do You Go

I had a friend ask me a couple of question about "really making it". He said "really". I told him that I have not "made it" because my goal is to have more than half of my income going into reinvesting. That is what I told him would "really make it for me". Every one's opinion is different on this subject and everyone needs to figure out what it is for them to "really make it". Just because I can pay my bills with passive income is not enough for me. I still have to work on these blogs, my websites, and my properties. When this becomes a total option for me then and only then will I feel like I really made it. As we all know at that point, the will be raised again. Just a short note today on when we dig in how far should we go?

No comments:

Post a Comment