I love reading and today I picked up a book that has been staring me in the eye for a while. I do not believe that there are any accidents, I believe every thing happens for a reason. Have you ever ate something that tasted exceptionally good. Your body is looking for the nutrients behind that food, it will make it taste extra good to you so you will eat more. Same with the mind.
This book has been drawing my attention lately. My mind knows what in the book and wants some of it again, it is drawing my attention, my mind is hungry for it's nutrients. The title is 212 The Extra Degree. My favorite quote from this book is: "At 211 degrees, water is hot. At 212 degrees it boils. And with boiling water comes steam. And steam can power a locomotive.
Today I say to you DIG IN and give one more degree. Commit to your self and give one more degree. The boiling state is just one more degree. It's not about getting close, it's about achieving your goals. All the energy spent will be forgotten, if you do not push just a little harder. It's funny how all laws are the same, for nature, for science, and for your business. The universe is the universe, and it will not change, for it is perfect, and it's up to you to use the rules for your benefit. DIG IN and give just a little more today. Today might be the boiling point day.
Thank you again for your time today. I want you to grow in abundance today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment