Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dig In

Today as I read a wonderful book for the fourth time, What It Takes to Be Number 1 by Vince Lambardi. I began to reflect on many other books that I have read, we all know the stories about getting to the last dollar and then making it big. I just began to reflect, it's truly the tough that get going, it's not the weak or scared that get things moving again, it's the brave, the couragous, the one's that refuse to give up. It's the people that built one of the greatest nations on Earth, The United States Of America. Many us that live here are direct decendants of those people or at least we aspire to be like them.

It's time people to quit running and hiding, it's time to face the bull in the eye, stare him down, and run into him before he runs over you. You have choices to make in your life, drive the car or ride in the car? Which will you choose? This is truly what it takes to be number one. Do you have it in you?

I have made my choice and I am loving every waking moment. You noticed the word 'waking', that is for me what is happening in my life. I am waking more each and every day. I want you to waken with me join me on my journey folloew and prosper with me. We all have different roads to travel but we do not have to travel alone. Jion me for more words like these and please share your comments along the way. Thank you for taking time out of your day and read my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment